Hooponopono is a self transformational technique that may work miracles…
Hooponopono (means to make right) is an ancestral Hawaiian practice that was used as a form of family therapy. This old Hawaiian practice was simplified and adapted by Morrnah Simeona and has been popularized by people like Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len and Mable Katz.
My experience has taught me that simplicity is THE KEY in self-help and personal development. Too many people start self-development training full of hope and never pursue as they can’t accommodate proper practice in their daily schedule.
This is not the case here. Hooponopono can be learned in 5 minutes, implemented immediately and practiced anywhere, anytime. It’s a simple form of affirmation or prayer (call it as you like) that doesn’t require to adopt a new belief system, it’s not bound to any religion and englobe love, responsibility, respect, forgiveness, faith, gratefulness.
Practicing Hooponopono is simple and may transform your life. Everyone is different, and what I got out of it is different for me and you. Here are the personal benefits I got from it:
- Inner Peace even in difficult situations
- Stress relief
- Enhanced my confidence
- Being capable of letting go of memories of the past
- Improved my relationships with others
- Attracted positive coincidences and solved complex problems
- Improved my business (yes tremendously)
- A deep connection with my environment, people and animals (I’m a pet lover)
What about you?
If you dont’ already know Hooponopono, watch this video