There is a powerful prescription that makes you feel great instantly. It’s called: “The Love Prescription“. You can take as many doses as you like and there are no side effects. On the contrary, the higher the dosage, the better you feel. And it’s totally free.
Since I take it everyday, I feel more alive, more caring, and I’m always smiling. I just feel happier with myself and others. You can choose between 10 different tablets, each one represents a tiny act of love. Each action must be taken with all your heart and a sincere intent.
Do not underestimate the power of simple words, gestures or attentions, as love always finds a way to enlighten someone’s life, but you never know how.
“The best portion of a good man’s life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love” – William Wordsworth
Here is your Love Prescription:
- Smile to people, look at them in the eyes and smile with affection. Most people will smile back at you. This is your reward.
- Compliment or say a nice word to someone. It’s easy.
- Write a thank you note to someone you work with and tell this person how much you appreciate his/her work. If you’re the boss, do it often. You can’t imagine how your employees will respect you for that.
- Write a letter/e-mail/tweet to someone you don’t know and show your appreciation.
- Say THANK YOU and mean it. These 2 words are magical. Thousand opportunities arise each day.
- Spontaneously hug a member of your family, a friend, or a total stranger if you feel like.
- Tell your wife, husband and kids how much you love them, do that first every morning.
- Offer your help to someone. It can be a very small help…
- Tell your pets how much you love them. They offer you unconditional love. Give them back. Don’t worry they will understand.
- Call a friend you haven’t seen in a long time and tell him/her how much you care.
Remember to take your Love Prescription everyday, it truly has the power to make you feel great instantly!